Your new company
You’ll be working for a banking company who is looking for a Business Analyst. This will be a
1-year contract role, to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Analyze and understand user’s needs. Challenge status quo and the reflex of solutioning rather than focusing on the core requirement or perpetuating old processes and bad habits
- Design and propose optimal and future proof solutions to meet these requirements
- Define and articulate unambiguous implementation instructions for the development teams, success criteria for the test team and operational changes (when applicable) for end users
- Be an active member of the scrum team, contributing to the solution build and delivery, reviewing test cases, closing out open issues/questions, assisting with sprint planning and retrospective
- Assist the business with user acceptance tests, including communication, planning, preparation, and test case preparation
- Pro-actively engage, manage and build strong relationships with both business and technology stakeholders
- Identify risks and impediments early, plan mitigating steps and communicate these to workstream lead and business stakeholders in a timely manner
- Be delivery focused, committed to specific tasks and ensure these and the deadlines are met
- Solid work experience in Financial Market domain in Derivatives, pricing, risk management and good understanding of market data.
- Excellent understanding of typical trading systems.
- Experienced with Murex system is an additional advantage
- Passionate about financial markets & technology
- Risk takers and become influencers in the team
- Background in engineering, economics & finance or financial markets is a big plus
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good understanding of key technology concepts, basics in SQL, programming languages and architecture. Strong technical acumen is a big plus.
- Knowledge of Agile development practices
- Ability to work proactively, independently and displays strong initiative.
- Pragmatic team player with an attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills with an excellent standard of English are a must.
- Multicultural awareness.
What you'll get in return
- Displays personal authority, integrity and ethics
- This role is open to Singaporean or Singapore PR or EP holder.
- The max salary range is 12000 SGD - 13700 SGD per month.
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1211448