Your new company
You will be working for a multinational banking company which is looking for a Business Analyst. This is a 1 year contract, to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- The Business Analyst must have strong Agile experience with a proven track record of working on complex data driven projects, hand on experience of writing the requirements, Financial Market (FM) Product knowledge and proficient oral and written English communication skills.
- Perform in-depth analysis around key requirements of the project and regulatory changes (Record Keeping projects).
- Articulate the Scope / requirements in standard documents/process flow diagrams/use case diagrams etc to secure signoff from stakeholders.
- Documentation of Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Requirement Document (FSD), Traceability Matrix and User Stories with acceptance criteria in Jira tool.
- Provide solutions for complex data driven projects including data migration (in cloud) aligning to Bank’s strategic view.
- Driving and engaging with Products Owner to prioritise business requirements in order of business value.
- Coordinate with data source systems/owners to define and document interface data specification and data usage.
- Align with department/bank best practices, Strategic vision and ability to drive deliveries independently.
- Conduct meetings and relevant discussions to engage stakeholders in the right perspective and take the task to closure.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders both internal (Compliance, Regulatory Operations, Tech teams etc) and external (Vendors etc).
- Identify risks & issues and communicate them to the relevant people in a timely manner – assist with proposing & planning mitigating steps.
- Determine Strategic Solutions / Proposals – focusing on long term efficiency, risk reduction and regulatory compliance.
- Maintain a culture of risk awareness and proactive resolution.
- Facilitates Business process improvement via the methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of functional business specifications.
- Co-ordinate and manage the delivery of the project across FMO, IT and relevant FO teams.
- Provide solutions as well as produce a clear-cut functional specifications for development team.
- Effective Resource management, forecast & hiring.
- Assist the PM, DM with planning & financials.
- Support the test team & business users during the testing phase by making design calls & assisting in issue analysis & resolution.
- Support the transition to the production support team.
What you'll get in return
- Minimum 10+ Years of experience in business analysis and Investment Banking with direct experience in Record Keeping, Data driven projects, vendor management.
- Familiarity with financial market products - listed and OTC (IRS, Equities, FX, Fixed Income, swaps and rates/credit derivatives).
- Excellent understanding of Trade Life Cycle.
- Must have hands-on work experience with Regulatory reporting and trade transaction reporting.
- SQL skills for data interrogation and analysis is a must. XML and FPML expertise are additional advantage.
- Strong skills in oral communication, listening and questioning as well as in writing business requirements and functional specifications.
- A good understanding of data analysis, data mapping and user acceptance testing.
- Atlassian tools (Confluence and JIRA).
- Working experience in agile scrum delivery is must.
- This role is open to Singaporean, Singapore PR and EP holder (max 1 month notice period) and currently based in Singapore.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1206025