Your new company
You’ll be working for a multinational bank who is looking for Business Analyst. This will be a contract only until 31st December 2023, to be based in Singapore
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Be an internal visualization analytics consultant for CCIB Client Coverage and develop useful analytics products across use cases, segments, and product portfolios
- Build compelling analytics products using industry leading analytics tools such as Tableau, Alteryx, driving use cases across data monetization, risk mitigation, productivity improvement, progress tracking and management reporting
- Translate key challenges, requirements and needs from the business into impactful, actionable metric, KPIs and solutions, to solve everyday business problems
- Act as a conduit between technical and business stakeholders by translating business/ functional requirements from Product Owners / delegates into technical requirements for processing by the technology teams
- Assess key market trends, gaps, and opportunities to onboard new innovative technologies
- Partner with stakeholders and senior management to build awareness and expand the analytics/automation offering of the team, aligning with business needs for today and the future
- Build trust and strong working relationships with business and technology stakeholders
- Extract and/or consolidate required data from core platforms e.g. Client Central and downstream systems e.g. order placement, product softwares to facilitate data analysis and reporting
What you'll get in return
- Must have 4+ years’ experience in Financial Services/ Banking Industry.
- Must have minimum 4 years of work experience Visualisation -- Tableau.
- Must have work experience with Analytical tools -Alteryx.
- Must have minimum 4 years of work experience with data base skills - Power BI.
- Relevant analytics work experience and demonstrated career progression/increase in responsibilities
- Strong Knowledge of Tableau or similar visualization tools
- Proficient in SQL
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
- Strong understanding of Hadoop Database
- Understanding in emerging cloud and smart technologies such as Azure, AWS, Cognitive Automation will be an added plus
- Experience in data commercialization – facilitating partnerships and driving buy-in/adoption from stakeholders of varying levels
- Understanding of the ETL process
- Experience in project management from business requirement definition, solution validation, user testing, technical documentation and production roll out, especially on a global scale
- Ability to manage multiple work streams with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Has experience with Agile / Scrum and/or Kanban certified
- This role is only open to Singaporean or Singapore PR.
Opportunity to work in a global bank.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA Reg Number: R1873584
EA License Number: 07C3924
Company Registration No: 200609504D #1231961