Your new company
You’ll be working for a banking company who is looking for a Business Analyst. This will be 1 year contract role, to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
- Gather and document business requirements, analyse the technical feasibility with the development teams, write user stories in JIRA
- Analyse impacts of new product types, including PV risk
- Support Regression and Progression testing with the QA team, support UAT with end users
- Test, document and perform migration activities steps in the systems
- Support user queries on trade or risk value discrepancies, and ongoing BAU support in Production
- Conduct Business Analysis (eg. gathering user requirements, data analysis) and Coordinate User Acceptance Testing
What you'll need to succeed
- Translate business needs into functional requirements and produce quality documentation
- At least 5 years in delivering changes in trading and risk valuation systems.
- Domain knowledge in trade booking, especially in Razor/Murex
- Functional knowledge in financial products, particularly in FX
- Technical skills: Linux
- Must have extensive knowledge in the reference and market data (rate/ fx /commodities curves, volume surfaces, futures etc).
- Ability to multi-task and liaise directly with Risk Managers, FM Ops and Finance
- Familiarity and demonstrates confidence working in an agile development environment
- Self-starter who can manage timelines, drive/facilitate requirements and communicate with Developers
- Knowledge of XML, FpML along with XSLT transformation is plus
- Able to execute Linux commands and troubleshoot application logs in Linux
- Able to perform basic scripting / EXCEL skills to perform reconciliation or investigation of breaks during migration
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience working in Financial Markets products especially FX, facing end users (traders, risk managers, product controllers). Ability to work, prioritise and deliver under pressure.
- Strong communication with an excellent standard of English (written and spoken)
- Solid knowledge of derivatives trade life-cycling, pricing and risk
- Experience on either one top tier Front Office vendor system (Murex, FEDS, etc…) or in development of pricing models for Financial Markets.
- Technical background, SQL and basic scripting knowledge
- This role is only open to Singaporean or Singapore PR (max 1 month notice period).
- The max salary range is 11000 SGD - 14000 SGD per month.
What you'll get in return
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1210814