Your new company
You’ll be working for a banking company who is looking for a Senior Business Analyst. This will be a contract role until end of November 2022 to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Being Client Focus: Ensuring the business requirements, and proposed solutions, achieve the customers’ goals
- Proactively analysing and evaluating TAM (Toxic Access Management) controls and their respective the business usage & life cycle to identify & recommend optimisation
- Analyse the landscape of different infra structures and applications assets in the Bank and their related configuration management tools
- Gathering, analysing, documenting requirements and user stories; questioning, challenging and proposing innovative, automated solutions where necessary.
- Understanding, documenting, socializing the compliance and regulatory requirements with regards to TAM (incl. identifying & ensuring appropriate awareness with the key stakeholders when non- compliance gaps are detected)
- Keeping project team well informed of the design and execution dependencies within the programme and outside the programme.
- Acting as point of contact for TAM & DP (Data Protection) related queries
- Develop knowledge base of technical and operational controls of Information & Cyber Security
- Build strong, effective relationships with the various technology and business partners
- Support test strategy & test case documentation and their execution in coordination with the testing team
- Active member of the Agile Scrum teams
What you'll get in return
- 5+ years of experience in business analysis
- 3+ years of experience in Toxic Access Management & Data Protection services
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a good standard of English (written and spoken) producing timely & accurate documents using the relevant business and industry specific technical language
- Good knowledge of major operating systems and infrastructure components (incl. databases)
- Experience in end to end delivery of AM, TAM & DP systems from vendors such as Sailpoint, BeyondTrust, ForgeRock, AD etc.
- Exposure to data querying languages and tools (such as for example SQL/PLSQL/Hibernate SQL)
- Pragmatic team player with great attention to detail
- Experience supporting infra structures assets & databases in Production support team (incl. incident management/ monitoring & tuning)
- Strong communication, Interpersonal, Learning and organizing skills matched with the ability to manage stress, Time, and People effectively
- Ability to work proactively, independently when necessary and displays strong initiative.
- Proven experience in co-ordination of many dependencies and multiple demanding stakeholders in a complex, large-scale deployment environment
- Experience on tools like JIRA and Confluence is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree Qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields.
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1214214