Your new company
You’ll be working for a banking company who is looking for a BI Developer. This will be a 6 months contract to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Implement analytics in support of strategic objectives, supporting the strategy and working with the team to implement best practice and aligned product sets.
- Develop products and solutions focussed on extracting meaningful value from data working in a complex matrix
- Provide recommendations on areas for improvement, understanding requirements and aligned to strategy
- Work closely with Business Analysts to clarify requirements, working agile and focussing on product development of MVPs and continuous improvement.
- Understand the strategy, the roadmap and strategic priorities and ensure all delivery is aligned, standardised and supportive of the agenda.
- Current on new research, benchmarks, analysis and capabilities in the analytics and data science space and able to implement into day-to-day delivery.
- Utilize statistical methods and analysis techniques to identify patterns in large data sets and communicate the results to various stakeholders.
- Be able to use technology to visualise complex data problems into easy to comprehend analytics and solutions.
- Clients focus in-line with WMA strategy is critical, balancing the line between implementing standards and responding to business requests in a sustainable way
- Coordinate and interface with Product Owners and Team Leads and other developers and systems that require application-specific services.
- Participate in technical, and programmatic meetings and contribute to resolution of issues
- Develop and review technical and programmatic documentation
- Ability to clearly call out when projects are not as per plan and provide stakeholders and partners the opportunity to revisit the issues and agree new timelines
What you'll get in return
- Overall of 6 to 8 years of working experience in Business Intelligence Domain
- Must have working experience in MicroStrategy
- Must have skillset: Microstrategy. Hands on development experience using MSTR and exposure to Dossier/documents in MSTR.
- Should have good knowledge on Data warehousing principles & Teradata EDM
- Strong knowledge and work experience with Tableau and SQL
- Practical experience in data analytics and data visualization
- Good analytical, organization and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, approachable and good at forming relationships with people of all levels within the business.
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1217605