Your new company
The company is one of the leading global insurance providers. They are currently on the lookout for a B2C and Digital Manager to help expand their business within the South East Asia region.
Your new role
Below are some of the key responsibilities for the role;
B2C Strategy/Business Management responsibilities
- This role defines the B2C and Digital strategy for 3 business units – Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
- They are responsible for developing the plans to animate that strategy, and to orchestrate the execution of the plans to drive the desired results.
- Responsible to manage a team of B2C specialists.
- Owner of key transformation projects, such as the roll out of our new B2C ecosystem platform, and for driving the results from the same.
- They are responsible for leading the B2C team out of the impact of Covid, by deploying effective counter-measures.
- Operate as the key contact point for B2C with other local functions, such as Sales, Finance, Legal and Compliance, IT, and Operations.
Sales/Account Management responsibilities
- They would take overall responsibility for securing partnerships for B2C acquisition.
- The role is responsible for an important strategic partnership between the company and a major key client.
Digital marketing responsibilities
What you'll need to succeed
- Monitoring of online sales performance, primarily through Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics, with the ability to make recommendations and implement appropriate optimisations to drive sales.
- Prepare revenue and cost analysis; estimate value of online media for all considerations.
- Utilise SEO, SEM, Email marketing, Social Media, Content marketing, and Affiliate marketing channels for acquisition.
- Create an effective retention plan, and co-ordinate efforts to cross sell and upsell to existing customers.
The successful candidate, should have;
What you'll get in return
- 6 years of experience within sales and digital roles, preferably within the insurance or financial industries.
- Strong track record of driving performance to hit targets.
- Owns the B2C business end to end in the local business, with full responsibility for driving performance and hitting targets.
- Ability to effectively manage a team and projects.
- Able to create strong Go To Market plans to drive revenue and customer acquisition.
- Always looking to innovate, and able to guide transformation efforts.
- Needs digital marketing technical skills/know how.
You will get regional exposure as well as management exposure for this role. This organisation would also allow you to a good career progression through their global mobility programs.
What you need to do now
If you feel like you meet the above requirements or know someone who does, then click on the link to apply, or, you may send your application/referral directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA Reg Number: R21103292 | EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D