Your new company
Your new company is an established firm in the financial services industry with global presence. Permanent role, up to $8,000/month.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Your new role requires you to manage day to day Cloud operations in a corporate IT environment and implement Cloud solutions ensuring that Service Level Agreements are met.
- You will develop new system initiatives and ensure a smooth project delivery.
- System troubleshooting across platforms and domains.
- Identify and execute the company's best cloud-based solutions in close collaboration with the engineering team.
- Establish and record best practices and tactics for application deployment and infrastructure upkeep.
- Identify areas of improvements and prepare technical documentation for architecture design on Azure Cloud platforms.
- Maintaining high standards of code quality and smart design, ensure application performance, uptime, and scale.
- Engage in all phases of the development life cycle for Azure products, including planning, defining requirements, creating, testing, and automation.
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Azure Cloud platform.
- Good knowledge and technical experience with Azure Cloud technologies such as Azure SQL and Azure DevOps.
- ITIL and Azure certifications are added advantage.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders and counterparts to ensure project requirements are met.
You will get the opportunity to work in a large scale enterprise network environment with opportunity for career progression and technical development. You will work with a team of established engineers in a company with good culture and benefits.
What you need to do now
We welcome your application!
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Vanessa (EA reg no.: R22104149) at email@example.com. If this job isn't suitable for you but you are looking for a new position to further your career in IT Infrastructure, feel free to send in your resume and I will contact you for a confidential discussion.
Due to high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Personnel Registration No: R22104149 | EA License No: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1228515