Your new company
Our client is a leading Technology firm working on a broad range of emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Your new role
The Senior Cloud Architect will be responsible for overall technical design and act as a subject matter expert to consult vendors and other engineers.
Your key responsibilities will be:
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrate your expertise in Cloud services, developing the technology roadmap to align overall strategy and growth plans including spearheading future business initiatives
- Implementing Cloud solutions and make recommendations, accordingly, ensuring the integration of all solutions to ensure smooth flow of information across organisation
- Provide leadership in design and development of major technical initiatives, assessing and managing feasibility of use for technology solutions
- Maintain abreast of competition and evaluate new approaches to adopt innovative solutions
- Manage internal and external stakeholders, including mentoring a team of senior IT engineers
You will need:
What you'll get in return
- At least 10+ years of experience working on Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP) and virtualization techniques
- Additional knowledge on DevOps and automation/ agile frameworks a plus
- Understanding of security frameworks such as – monitoring, compliance frameworks, core security processes relating to Cloud technologies required
- Experience monitoring and maintaining Linux servers in an Enterprise environment
- Exposure to scripting languages such as Python, Jenkins, etc.
You will attain a unique opportunity to work in a diverse environment dedicated to your professional growth. You will work with an established technical team and work on new technologies.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now at 6303 0158.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Registration ID no. R2090112 | EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1207301