Your new company
Your new role
- You’ll be working for a reputable market-leader within the electronics and semiconductors industry who is looking out for an Assistant Vice President to be based in Singapore. With demand increasing, it is seeking to expand and grow a team of people who have a strong passion to lead a team and carry out all secretarial duties within the company.
What you'll need to succeed
- In this job, you’ll be responsible for managing a growing team and providing corporate secretarial and administrative support for the company.
- Providing excellent servicing to the company, you will also be assisting in arranging board meetings, draft and prepare resolutions, minutes, annual returns and statutory documents.
- Actively contribute and identify opportunity to the development and implementation of procedures and controls and implementing process improvement as necessary.
- Stay updated on relevant developments and changes in statutory and regulatory obligations.
- Advice on corporate secretarial practice to the board members and stakeholders and be involved in the coaching and training of the team members to carry out their roles effectively and efficiently.
What you'll get in return
- ICSA qualified practitioners with solid experience in an established company would be preferred.
- Min 6-10 years supervisory experience of secretarial practice in an in-house company or service provider would be advantageous
- Experience in leading, training and motivating a professional team is preferable
- Meticulous individual with a strong sense of responsibility and takes ownership in driving changes and initiatives.
- Proficiency in MS office
What you need to do now
- Outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development
- Competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
- Autonomy and opportunities to take on the lead and tackle new responsibilities as a leader within your team
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please email a copy of your updated CV and contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA Reg Number: R22104725
EA License Number: 07C3924
Company Registration No: 200609504 #1217198