Your new role
- Analyze and understand customer’s needs and recommend appropriate Transaction Banking solutions.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to promote FX and cash management products and solutions to existing and prospective customers.
- Drive sales mandates, build active pipeline of deals and revenue streams.
What you'll need to succeed
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to build customer centric solutions and ensure timely submission of deals.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and the bank's internal policies and risk controls.
What you'll get in return
- 3 to 5 years of working experience in Transaction Banking.
- In-depth understanding of FX and cash management products and sound understanding of the broad range of Transaction Banking products.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Up to $100k with attractive bonus!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Registration No.: R2091424 EA License No.: 07C3924 Company Registration No. 200609504D