Your new company
A Prominent Corporate bank situated in Europe.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Process inward and outward customers’ remittances and all commission and charges are accounted for accurately and timely.
- Follow up on non-receipts or non-payments after value date.
- Dispatch of customer advices and statements.
- Verification of FX & MM trades against source documents to ensure trades are booked correctly, liaising with traders if there is any discrepancy.
- Manage trade confirmation, trade matching and investigate any exceptions
- Process FX and MM transactions correctly and timely within the payment cut-off time, investigate settlement issues and escalate where necessary
- Ensure queries from both internal and external customers are promptly responded.
- Perform periodic procedure review and updates where necessary.
- Participate in team’s projects and process improvement initiatives to deliver improvements in area of capacity, control and quality of service.
What you need to do now
- Technical / Functional Excellence
- Diploma Holders or above; preferably in Banking, Finance or Accountancy.
- 2 to 5 years of banking experience.
- Knowledge of FX & MM products and processing functions in areas relating to settlement, confirmation and accounting.
- Knowledge of SWIFT messaging and corporate payments.
- Experience in using Murex and Avaloq would be advantageous
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Amir at Hays on +65 6303 0726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Referrals are welcome.
Registration ID No. R1984348 | EA License number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D #1225555