Your new company
Client is a Japanese pharmaceutical MNC and is looking for an Associate Director (Demand & Supply) – 1 year contract.
Your new role
To backfill during 12 months Demand Manager's role supporting S&OP process in International Markets region, reporting on assigned KPIs, analyzing reasons for deviation and finding ways to improve forecasting discipline.
To support supply chain activities during new product launches and local manufactuirng initiatives
- Demand review process owner in markets;
- Liaise with all main stake holders in S&OP process, supporting development of harmonized demand plans, based on business trends, regulatory and market constraints.
- SAP IBP key user, timely performing required steps in accordance with S&OP process, if applicable generating statistical forecast, keeping an eye on forecast enrichment by Sales & Marketing teams.
- Maintain demand planning processes, improving forecast accuracy and bias.
- Analyze and troubleshoot demand related issues in a timely and accurate manner, developing mitigation plans.
What you'll need to succeed
- Superb analytical and planning skills
- Additional education in Supply Chain would be advantage
- Proficient in MS Excel, SAP, Excel and MS Power point
- Experience in S&OP process, demand planning/ supply chain operations
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced MNC with potentials to learn and grow.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Ernie at Hays on +65 6424 0157 or email Ernieza.Zailani@hays.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
Referrals are welcome.
Registration ID No. R1329386 | EA License number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D #1222758