Your new company
Join the leading company providing a high level of expertise servicing the precision and equipment market.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining effective Quality Management System and Quality Processes required to control and manage the organisation’s compliance to AS9100 standard, customers’ requirements.
- You will lead and manage the Quality Assurance Department, comprising of Quality Engineers and Technicians.
- You are responsible for driving and maintaining a Quality First mindset of the organisation, to preserve compliance with regulations and standards.
In order to ensure your success in this role, you will be highly encouraged to possess the following requirements:
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering discipline (Aerospace, Industrial Systems, Mechanical, Precision Manufacturing, etc.)
- 8 years’ experience in the aerospace or precision manufacturing industry with good track records
- Good knowledge in quality management tools
This is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that has a strong vision to empower the future of energy.
What you need to do now
- Challenging yet fulfilling career in one of the most attractive employers in the business
- Various opportunities to learn and upgrade your skillsets
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com].
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA License number: 07C3924 EA Registration number: R1982471 Company’s Registration number: 200609504D