Your new company
My client is a well-known real estate developer in Singapore.
Your new role
Reporting to a Senior Manager, your job duties will include:
- Handling options to purchase, processing and documentation of Sales & Purchase Agreement and any other administrative aspects of the conveyance of properties
- Handling complaints and enquiries from both existing and prospective purchasers
- Handling matters relating to management corporations of buildings
- Billings, collections, claims and litigious matters
- Drafting of letters and clauses for sales promotion, incentives and schemes
- To be responsible in setting up and to ensure statutory compliance of getting developments ready for sales launching
- To manage conveyancing aspects of sale and purchase of new development sites and to attend to meetings, inspections, discussions and various liaison with internal and external parties
What you'll need to succeed
With at least 5 years experience as a Paralegal within inhouse or private practice (real estate) settings, you should also be meticulous and a team player.
What you need to do now
If you are keen on the above position or would like to find out more about other legal roles, please do send through your updated CV in word format to Amanda Chan at email@example.com or contact +65 9655 8933 for a confidential chat.
EA Reg Number: R1981719
EA License Number: 07C3924
Company Registration Number: 200609504D #1225343
Property & Real Estate
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Amanda Chan, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Singapore