Your new company
Your new company is one of the Singapore's largest real estate developers in Singapore.
Your new role
Your new role as the FP&A Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the management by providing finance related analysis and recommendation across the business. Monitor the financial performance of the business by analysing financial results, business drivers, and providing commentary on the variances. Present month P&L movement to the various business units. You will also need to business partner stakeholder of the business.
What you'll need to succeed
Your experience in finance related role will lead to your success, you will need:
What you'll get in return
- You will also need a degree in Accountancy, Finance, or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong financial modelling and analysis skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder management
- Microsoft office proficient
What you need to do now
- Rewarding career with generous remuneration and flexi-benefits
- Career progression within the company and within regional offices
- Opportunities for training and development.
If you're interested in this role, please send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for a confidential chat.
Registration ID No: R1985870
EA License Number: 07C3924
Company Registration No: 200609504D
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1224984