Your new company
This global leading technology and engineering company prides itself on being the best of the best in the heavy industrial space. Our client offers an innovative and supportive working environment where career progression and development are highly encouraged. With the company on the rise, they are looking to fill some roles in their company, including an Assistant Legal Manager.
Your new role
Reporting to the Vice President of Legal, you will take charge of day-to-day review of agreements. You are required to review, draft and negotiate sales of goods and services contracts with local and international customers and suppliers. You will also be tasked on handling corporate and commercial agreements and contracts such as teaming agreements, reseller agreements, tender contractual documents, lease agreements, service and licence agreements etc.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- A qualification in Bachelor of Law Degree from a reputable university
- Admitted to practice at any bar
- Minimum 3 years or above of Post-Qualified Experience
- Prior working experience in commercial or in-house general corporate will be an added advantage
What you need to do now
- Competitive compensation package including a competitive performance-based bonus structure
- Opportunities to work in a global most recognised company with flexi-work arrangement
- Unrivalled career progression
- Excellent training to support and maximise your performance
If you or someone you may know may be interested in this opportunity please do contact me on the details below for more information or send me your CV to apply now. Alternatively, if this job opportunity is not relevant to you, feel free to share across your updated CV to have a confidential discussion on the relevant openings based on your skillsets and expertise. #1218173