Your new company
This multinational insurance company prides itself on being the best of the best in the insurance industry. Our client offers an innovative and supportive working environment where career progression and development are highly encouraged. With the company on the rise, they are looking to fill some roles in their company, including a financial accounting Assistant Finance Manager.
Your new role
As an assistant finance manager in this company, you are responsible for local & statutory reporting within the entity in scope. You will have lots of opportunities to put your skills to the test so that you can learn and grow with this job. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy and timely delivery of reports that in compliance within the MAS regulations and relevant accounting standards.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful, you’ll possess:
What you'll get in return
- Relevant hands-on management experience within the Insurance industry
- Good understanding of IFRS 17, Singapore FRS or MAS regulatory framework
- An ACCA qualification or equivalent would be an added advantage
- Good communication skills and result oriented
In return for your dedication and hard work, you will be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Competitive compensation package including a competitive performance-based bonus structure and consistent career development
- Opportunities to work in a global leading Insurance firm
- Autonomy and opportunities to develop into a senior management role
- Excellent training to support and maximise your performance
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. For further details or a confidential discussion about other opportunities in the Insurance industry, please email ErHann.Ooi@Hays.com.sg now.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.