Your new company
You will be working for an established organisation within the medical industry. This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to grow and progress within a stable and leading industry.
Your new role
You will be in charge of:
What you'll need to succeed
- Managing contractual matters - Administration of contracts, budgeting, cost control, material requisition
- Negotiating contract terms and pricing, and providing guidance on execution according to the agreed terms
- Analyse and report on specific risks associated with contracts
- Maintaining documents system and records of feedback on procurement policies
The ideal candidate is someone who has:
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Manager, Construction or related
- Minimum of 4 years’ procurement/contracts management experience, ideally in civil works, real estate, property developer or construction industry
- Familiar with PSSCOC
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
In return, you'll be part of a stable organization who values their employees. You will have a structured career growth and plenty of developmental opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you’re keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please call Bernice Lim on +65 6424 0150 or send in your application to Bernice.Lim@hays.com.sg
Registration ID: R21103291 | EA Licence No.: 07C3924 | Company Registration No.: 200609504D
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1238813