Your new company
A logistics MNC with more than 30 years of history. The organization is one of the worlds market leaders in providing logistics and parcel delivery services. Delivering over 1billion parcels annually, the organization has proven its potential to expand and solidified its position in the industry.
Your new role
Your key responsibility is to ensure that IT solutions are delivered to agreed scope and quality, in any or all project phases including requirements, design, build and deployment. Your will have to ensure adherence to the global business IT standards, not limited to architecture, security, development, process standards.
What you'll need to succeed
To ensure your success in this role, you will be highly encouraged to possess the following requirements:
- Experienced in application development with experience in design and architecture to deployment.
- Experienced in managing and deployment large-scale IT application solutions (APAC/Global).
- Experience in managing systems integration projects is a must.
- Experience in service-oriented architecture concepts is a must.
- Experience in an MNC environment would be highly advantageous.
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and efforts, you will be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- A monthly remuneration of up to SGD 9,000/ month + Benefits
- Excellent support throughout your career growth with the organization
- Experience and exposure to global projects that will make an impact
If you do not fit within the opportunity above but would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion on how I can be of help in your next career move, please email me at (Issac.Chen@hays.com.sg).
I have partnered with several technology leaders and am always open to have a conversation with active job seekers. Referrals are welcomed!
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Registration ID: R21103140
Hays Registration Number: 200609504D
EA License: 07C3924 #1229583