Your new company
Multinational investment bank and financial services company, fast paced, exciting environment.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Play an active role in enhancing the existing platforms and be able to articulate effectively with all relevant team members in different parts of the APAC region.
- Come up with a cohesive and logical solutions to problems in the existing applications.
- Developer’s primary focus will be managing Mainland China & Taiwan based applications along with other regions.
- Have strong accountability & ownership with an ability to deliver a highest quality of work.
- Work with diverse group of developers on in-house system development for both Global Markets and Banking businesses.
- Opportunity to work with cross functional teams, stakeholders and project managers to understand the business requirements and come up with system solutions.
- Strong expertise in one of the main programming languages (e.g – Java, .Net, C#, C/C++,Python, etc)
- Good scripting skills (e.g. Perl, Shell script)
- Strong knowledge in Database (MS SQL/Sybase/Oracle)
- Knowledge of the Source Controlling tools (Bit Bucket/Git/SVN) and JIRA
What you need to do now
- Knowledge or experience of data analysis skills
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux environment
- Experience of working in Agile model
- Knowledge in Capital Markets
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA Reg Number: R21103035 EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1227399