Hays Technology is looking for a Business System Analyst for our client, an investment firm to support their enterprise level Microsoft CRM applications.
What you will be doing:
- Support Microsoft applications such as CRM, Power BI and Dynamics 365 by responding to customer requests and ensuring all technical issues are solved within a timely manner or escalated to the relevant teams.
- System analysis and documentation maintenance to ensure any project implementations or change requests are executed smoothly according to business rules and requirements.
- Work with vendors to develop project rollout plans, facilitate project meetings and share user feedback on the application systems.
- Participate in quality assurance activities such as user acceptance testing, and training new users.
Who you will be working for:
Our client is an investment firm with a mid-size office of about 50+ users. They offer an environment with work life balance and the opportunity to support multiple Microsoft based applications. You will be reporting to the AVP of IT and this is an excellent chance to grow under his direct mentorship.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience in software development, report writing, technical support, or related IT experience.
- 2 years of prior experience managing enterprise-class business applications CRM systems
- Experience administering Microsoft SharePoint/Microsoft Dynamics or Power Platform is a plus
- Familiarity with documentation and knowledge on the application project lifecycle.
What you will get in return:
This is a direct, permanent opportunity. You will be rewarded with fixed bonuses paid out quarterly as part of your package.
Please click to apply for this role, we welcome your application!
I am a Team Manager for Hays Technology, specialising in Software Development for Singapore, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by top talent. My passion for this space stems from building a business on strong principles of customer service and delivery –I thrive on delivering for our clients.
At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. The rapid adoption of cloud, which is making customer interfaces more engaging and creating a seamless engagement with businesses, means that from the foundation of your organisation up, software developers are critical to success. As the competition for talent grows, we’re ready and waiting to help developers really make an impact on organisations, so talk to us today. We are Hays Technology.
EA reg no.: R1762899
Hays Registration Number: 200609504D, EA License: 07C3924