Your new company
One of the top pharmaceutical companies is looking for a API Shift Supervisor.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Lead and direct a team of Process Technicians to carry out all operations for Manufacturing of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients.
- Coach Process Technicians to carry out commissioning activities for all plant equipment, participate in processes, safety inspection, generation of standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for Site Incident and Operations
- Accountable for ensuring Process Technicians perform their task in compliance to Environmental Health & Safety, cGMPs, GDP and all relevant company policies and procedures.
- Ensure team investigate any incidents or process deviation related to EHS or Quality.
What you'll get in return
- A degree in Life Sciences, Biomedical Science, Biomedical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years' relevant experience (supervisory experience preferred) in the pharmaceutical, chemical or Manufacturing industry.
- Strong API exposure.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills for interacting with teams.
In return, you'll be part of an organization who values their employees. You will have a structured career growth and plenty of developmental opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you’re keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV (word document) to email@example.com (Registration ID No. R1545727)
EA License No.: 07C3924
Company’s Registration number: 200609504D