Your new company
Join one of the top pharmaceutical companies today. As part of their expansion plans, they are looking for a APAC Supply Chain Manager. It is a brand new role. Company located in Central of Singapore.
Your new role
Reporting to the Regional Head of Supply Chain, you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Managing the demand from customers in region and work closely with supply planning teams and factories to systematise supply of products to customers while ensuring high service level and cost optimisation.
- Ensure inventory targets reflect supply chain reality and customer service agreements.
- Ensure new products and packaging changes are planned for and implemented on-time and within budget.
- Determine the S&OP process in the region and engage with relevant stakeholders to recognize and tackle supply chain needs at different stages.
- Lead continuous improvement by taking on board the best supply chain practices across the region.
- Create risk management programs to guarantee continuity of supply chain in certain circumstances
What you'll get in return
- At least 10 years Supply Chain & Logistics experience in the Medical or FMCG industry
- Strong understanding of ERP
- Experienced in leading a regional team
- Able to speak in Mandarin as this role will liaise with China counterparts regularly.
In return, you'll be part of an organization who values their employees. You will have a structured career growth and plenty of developmental opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you're keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV (word document) to email@example.com (Registration ID No. R1545727)
EA License No.: 07C3924
Company's Registration number: 200609504D