Your new company
A leading global appliance company with over 100 years of history. The organization has established its global presence in more than 150 countries and more than 50,000 employees across various business units. The organization believes strongly in creating and reinventing wellbeing experience for more sustainable living through innovation. With a wide array of household appliances, the organization has sold millions of products globally per year.
Your new role
You will be a technology partner to the business team where you will be leading the Martech projects in the APAC region. This includes leading the design, adoption, implementation, and operations in the APAC region. You will collaborate closely with the global technology teams and provide your expert advice (martech), representing the business needs in the region to ensure leverage and scalability.
What you'll need to succeed
To ensure your success in this functional role, you will need to possess the following requirements:
- 8+ years of experience in a technology and marketing role
- Experience in leading and managing tech teams
- Experience with Martech products and platforms (CRMs) is a must
- Strong communication skills to manage key stakeholders across functions
- Background in software engineering would be highly advantageous
What you'll get in return
In return for all your hard work and dedication,
- A monthly remuneration of up to SGD 10,000/ month + Benefits
- Excellent support throughout your career growth with the organization
- Experience and exposure in an MNC environment
What you need to do now
If you do not fit within the opportunity above but would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion on how I can be of help in your next career move, please email me at (Issac.Chen@hays.com.sg).
I am always open to have a conversation with active job seekers and referrals are most welcomed!
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Registration ID: R21103140
Hays Registration Number: 200609504D
EA License: 07C3924