Your new company
You will be working with a fast paced, world renowned technology company, where you focus on digital marketing project management strategic efforts.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Content development, creation and localization
- Own the localization: Work closely with the global POC and country POC to execute the next stage of Safety Center roll out efforts. This also includes audit of translated text, updating assets and content.
- Develop a repository of product features available across both security and privacy workstreams; comprising information related to product roadmap highlighting different status of feature/product launches
- Align with respective channels manager on curating, creating and localizing content for specific user segments
- Work with campaign POC and local teams across markets on planning and execution and post-campaign measurement
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic achievement 3+ years of full-time working experience in marketing or consulting
- Exceptional project management skills, and able to lead projects independently taking full ownership of the project and driving it forward proactively
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
What you'll get in return
- Ability to create effective relationships to influence and collaborate, across all levels.
- Experience in creating and executing high-impact meaningful integrated marketing campaigns directed at engagement.
- Experience working in complex organizations where working across boundaries and developing strong organizational relationships are keys to success.
- Proven success setting up programs for and with public/social sector/CSR.
Excellent opportunity to work in one of the world's largest tech company, you will work in an environment that looks into growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sabrina.Than@hays.com.my