Your new company
You will be working with a fast paced, world renowned technology company, where you focus on administrative strategic efforts.
Your new role
- Execute on administrative tasks with minimal supervision (e.g calendar management, travel scheduling, Exec expense management, event and budget management for supporting director)
- Serve as a lead of small projects and organize logistics for a variety of team offsites and events for supporting director
- Exhibit highest standards to maintaining confidentiality. Possess clear understanding of internal systems and policies.
- Support 2-3 directors potentially in a remote environment
- Familiarity with filling out purchase orders and drafting up "statement of work" (SOWs)
- Working with the Marketing Procurement team on contract approvals
What you'll need to succeed
- A self-starter who can recognize where processes can be improved and takes the initiative to improve them.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong business judgment, professional etiquette and organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently in a high-paced environment.
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunity to work in one of the world's largest tech company, you will work in an environment that looks into growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' and send in your updated resume to Dashini.Raj@hays.com.my
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D