Your new company
You will be working with a fast paced, world renowned technology company, where you focus on market research strategic efforts.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise.
- You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest products and services.
- You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
What you'll get in return
- Execute on administrative tasks with minimal supervision (e.g. calendar management, travel scheduling, Exec expense management, event and budget management)
- Effectively establish trust and partnership with cross-functional teams and senior executives of the organization you are supporting. With minimal guidance, the expectation is for you to use your judgment and discretion to make decisions.
- Exhibit highest standards to maintaining confidentiality. Possess clear understanding of internal systems and policies.
Excellent opportunity to work in one of the world's largest tech company, you will work in an environment that looks into growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sabrina.Than@hays.com.my