Your new company
You will be working with a fast paced, world renowned technology company, where you focus on office admin strategic efforts.
Your new role
What you'll get in return
- Complete core administrative tasks (e.g., travel management, expense reporting, calendar management, facilities coordination) under some guidance from executive.
- Complete core program management tasks by delivering small- to medium-scale projects or events from initiation through delivery.
- Select appropriate approaches from clear or less defined options to complete assigned tasks. Use strong judgment and discretion with some guidance.
- Perform role with some supervision from executive and know how to find information.
- Effectively navigate ambiguity.
- Determine corrective action for risks and obstacles in projects or events with minimal assistance from executive.
Excellent opportunity to work in one of the world's largest tech company, you will work in an environment that looks into growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sabrina.Than@hays.com.my
EA Reg Number: R21103035
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1240053