Your new company
The company is one of the leading global reinsurance companies. They are currently on the lookout for an Actuary Analyst in Singapore. This position will report to the respective Head of Business Unit.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Constructing product feature related tables using Prophet and AXIS
- Ensuring appropriate assumptions for specific products
- Maintaining and enhancing data control processes and systems used for financial reporting and experience study
- Ensuring accuracy of cash flows for Business Projection, pricing, valuation, experience study and Embedded Value
- Assisting financial reporting in an effective manner. Working closely with other departments such as Valuation, Pricing, Terms of Trade, Marketing, Underwriting and Claims
What you'll get in return
- University Degree in Actuarial Science, Finance, Statistics, Econometrics or Computer Science
- Career associate or recent associate progressing towards attainment of fellowship with one of international actuarial organizations is desired. May also suit ambitious recent graduate.
- Strong Excel (incl. VBA), SQL skills are required; AXIS, Python, Power BI skills are desired
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Well-developed time management skills; ability to work independently while supporting the team work
- Exceptional communications skills (report writing and formal presentations)
- Basic knowledge of insurance/reinsurance products is preferable
- Ability to travel for business if needed (future potential requirement)
This role will open your path within the field of actuary. For this role, you will also have a great career progression and an attractive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you feel like you meet the above requirements or know someone who does, then click on the link to apply, or, you may send your application/referral directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA Reg Number: R21103292 | EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1210910