Your new company
You will be working with a fast paced, world renowned technology company, where you focus on accounting strategic efforts.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare monthly / quarterly operational reports
- Prepare / review / lodge monthly / quarterly GST / VAT / WHT returns in liaison with the external advisors
- Prepare and lodge interim and year end Corporate Tax returns in liaison with the external tax advisors
- Prepare / review the financial statements
- Provide support to the year-end audits by preparing / reviewing the audit packages and liaising with the external auditors
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to establish monthly process, document workflows, identify gaps and streamline processes as necessary
- Assist the accuracy, timeliness and efficiency of the monthly processes including data collection, validation, analysis, calculations, and reporting
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Business or quantitative field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Completed or pursuing completion of CPA/CA or other professional accounting accreditation.
- Must be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of accounting principles, including US GAAP, IFRS and related international accounting standards.
- Experience in managing statutory audit.
- Experience in tax compliance (GST / WHT / Corporate income tax).
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and experience with ERP systems such as SAP.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience in a financial reporting/operational accounting role.
What you'll get in return
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment and to lead and drive complex operational initiatives.
- Experience of business partnering with strong problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Ability to handle a varied and diverse workload, while ensuring accuracy, timeliness and a high degree of attention to detail and a commitment to continuous process improvement.
Excellent opportunity to work in one of the world's largest tech company, you will work in an environment that looks into growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sabrina.Than@hays.com.my.
EA Reg Number: R21103035
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1238349