Your new company
Our client connects the technology of the largest companies, cloud providers, and well-known hyperscalers in the world is powered, cooled, protected, and connected. Developing and operating across North America, EMEA and Asia Pacific. Our client has evolved design in innovative ways to deliver dramatic gains in reliability, efficiency and sustainability in flexible environments that can scale as quickly as the market demands.
Your new role
This role will work with the wider Finance team to ensure financial reporting accuracy and contribute to an effective internal control environment. The Accountant plays a critical role in the monthly close process by contributing over piloting the preparation of support for certain journal entries.
What you'll need to succeed
- Maintain accurate financial records and ensure financial information is recorded and communicated in a timely and precise manner
- Work under limited supervision, both independently and within a team environment
- Frequent contact with external 3rd party suppliers and vendors
- Ensure smooth day to day finance operations, provide support and guidance to finance administrator, ensure accuracy in GL data entry, ensure compliance with internal control and procedures.
- Candidate will be involved in finance project integration, work closely with managers and various departments to streamline internal processes.
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts and month end G/L trial balance for review.
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Registers and depreciations
What you need to do now
- Accountancy qualification or equivalent experience, strongly preferred
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft desktop, Finance and Accounting systems, as well as Microsoft Office 365
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Qash at Hays on +65 6424 0157 or email Qashidi.Shiraj@hays.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
Referrals are welcome.
EA License No.: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D | EA No.: R22108109 #1241120