Your new company
Your new company will be a global MNC in the technology industry specialising in construction and infrastructure.
Your new role
Your new role as an an accountant will be responsible for the financial and management reporting duties. You will be tasked to complete monthly and yearly closing and submission of management reports. You will also be responsible for supporting the budgeting, planning, and analysis of reports. Developing procedures, implementing internal controls process also also be under your purview.
What you'll need to succeed
Your previous experiences in the finance functions will lead to your success, you will need:
What you'll get in return
- A bachelor degree in accounting and finance or equivalent qualifications
- 5 years of working experience, preferably in Hybrid or FP&A exposure
- SAP systems experience
- Experience in preparation and analysis of reports
- Strong stakeholder management skills
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Up to $6,500 per month compensation
- Generous variable bonuses and flexi benefits
- Collaborative and family culture
- Training, support, and growth opportunities
- Potential to grow into a leadership position
If you're interested in this role, please send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com or Russell.Toh@hays.com.sg for a confidential chat.
Registration ID No: R1985870
EA License Number: 07C3924
Company Registration No: 200609504D
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1221409