Your new company
A renowned FMCG brand is looking for an Accountant (Budgeting) to join its established finance team.
Your new role
1) MANAGING DIVISIONS BUDGET
- Prepare timely and accurate budget for the in-charged Divisions according to timeline.
- Liaise and coordinate with Division managers to ensure budget are correctly input into the system and submitted timely
- Being budget-related system administrator for F&A team
2) CREDIT AND ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE MANAGEMENT
- Review AR receipts posting and provide support/supervision to AR Executive
- Prepare monthly AR commentary report
- Perform half-yearly credit review and obtain necessary approval
3) MONTHLY MANAGEMENT REPORTING
- Prepare internal management reports including SG&A report to the relevant Business Units
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/half-yearly variance report and its supporting analysis for management review and handling queries from management.
4) MONTHLY CASH MANAGEMENT
What you'll need to succeed
- Prepare monthly cash forecast report
- Prepare forex market analysis report to assist hedging activities
You should have minimum 4 years of experience and be proficient MS Excel (advanced level) and SAP.
What you need to do now
Please send your CV to Eileen Low at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Reg Number: R1330643 EA License number: 07C3924 Company Registration number: 200609504D