Your new company
You will be working with a fast paced, world renowned technology company, where you focus on market research strategic efforts.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Business point of contact and day to day relationship management .
- Account management and ads onboarding for signed partners.
- Educate and guide partners on all aspects of their connection.
- Gain a deep understanding of partners’ systems and business objectives.
- Provide internal teams with constructive and relevant feedback from partner.
- Buildout additional processes and documentation to help further scale the Things to do partner management program.
- 80% managing partners & 20% will be onboarding new partners.
- 5 years of experience in partner / business development.
- Experience with Destination, Tickets, Tours & Activities sector is preferred, or Travel sector in general.
- Ability to manage projects across multiple stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills in English and organization skills.
- Strong ability to grasp product concepts, and synthesize feedback.
- Entrepreneurial, creative, tenacious, curious, driven and highly collaborative.
- Customer centric, displays empathy, and is quality focused.
- Attention to detail in accurately recording information clearly and concisely.
What you'll get in return
- Experience with digital marketing and ad campaigns is preferred.
- Japanese language skills a bonus.
Excellent opportunity to work in one of the world's largest tech company, you will work in an environment that looks into growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sabrina.Than@hays.com.my