Your new company
Join one of the leading medical devices company today. Company located in the West.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for providing guidance and oversees overall QC Operation, Incoming, In-process, Outgoing.
- Oversee the team for their day-to-day functions
- Work out capacity plan, prepare reports by analyzing data
- Ensure compliance of QMS, cGMP for all operational activities
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor Degree in Chemistry, Engineering or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in QC,QA in the medical devices industry
- Knowledge on ISO 13485
- People management skills
You will be part of a leading organization who values employees and have a structured career growth with development opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remunerations.
What you need to do now
If you're keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV (word document) to firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] (Registration ID No. R22105664)
EA License No.: 07C3924 #1233782