Your new company
This company is a well-established market leader within the industrial and urban infrastructure industry and offers a supportive work environment where career progressions and development are actively encouraged. As a senior legal counsel, you will be reporting to the general counsel where you will provide legal advice in dispute resolution and other key matters.
Your new role
As a passionate and adept individual, your primary responsibility is to
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating engineering, procurement, construction, installation and commissioning contracts.
- Provide legal advice on the procurements of resources and materials, health and safety, insurance, liability, and other key matters
- Offer legal advice in dispute resolution matters such as shareholder and partnership disputes, insolvency, debt collection, employment, privacy, information technology matters.
- Support the General Counsel in providing training to both employees and clients to enable the seamless knowledge transfer of project and work processes.
What you’ll need to succeed
- 12-15 years PQE
- Called to the Singapore bar or any common law jurisdiction
- Seasoned general dispute lawyers professionals
- Strategic thinkers and active problem solvers
- Tech savvy
- Self-starter with strong initiative and excellent time management skills.
- Committed and meticulous with good eye for details.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously.
- Excellent command of English, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
What you need to do now
- If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please email a copy of your updated CV and contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA Reg Number: R22104725 EA License Number: 07C3924 Company Registration No: 200609504D