Your new company
You will be part of a fun and fast paced automotive company that is renowned in their own expertise in Singapore that has international presence across the globe.
Your new role
As the Regulatory Affairs and Market Analyst, you will be required to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Monitor, track and report market specific product related regulation activities
- Manage all regulation and homologation activities as well as developing milestones to ensure compliant certification processes with the manufacturer and local authorities
- Planning and implementation of processes for homologation approval
- Represent the company at various Government, Industry and Trade Association meetings and conferences
- Inform HQ of any laws, regulations and standards in the Territory of Responsibility
- Assist the Market segment analysis on a monthly basis
The successful candidate will come with at least 1-2 years of experience in Automotive industry and possesses good communication skill
What you'll get in return
In addition to the remuneration package and flexibility of the nature of work, you will enjoy the thrill & reward of building a fast growing business internationally.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Unfortunately due to the current restrictions only local candidates can be considered.
EA License number: 07C3924
EA Registration No: R22105356
Company's Registration number: 200609504D #1225346