Your new company
You will be working with a fast paced, world renowned technology company, where you support the operations of the Singapore mosquito factory as part of a project.
Your new role
- Support the operations of the Singapore mosquito factory as part of Project Wolbachia with the NEA.
- Technicians are not only expected to operate mosquito rearing and release equipment but also carry out routine cleaning and maintenance of general equipment and tools.
- Must be able to work 5-days/week, including regular weekend work and public holidays
- On the job training will be provided
- Operate and maintain automated mosquito rearing and sex sorting systems
- Flag issues and provide feedback
- Assemble parts for automated mosquito rearing systems
- Able to follow and carry out protocols of key workstreams- including but not limited to egg production, mosquito larval prepping, larval rearing, and sex sorting
- Operational hours will be similar to 9-5 working hours, with some flexibility for adjustments.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree with hands-on experience or equivalent practical experience
- Applications from candidates with experience in catering and service work are encouraged.
- Experience in automation, operations, production, or related field is optional but preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a team in a fast-paced environment with changing demands.
- Strong communications skills.
- Ability to drive a vehicle (optional but preferred)
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunity to work in one of the world's largest tech company, you will work in an environment that looks into growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Dashini.Raj@hays.com.my
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1223339