Your new company
You will be working with a fast paced, world renowned technology company, where you focus on support the operations of the Singapore mosquito factory.
Your new role
- Operate and maintain automated mosquito rearing and sex sorting systems
- Flag issues and provide feedback
- Assemble parts for automated mosquito rearing systems
- Able to follow and carry out protocols of key workstreams- including but not limited to egg production, mosquito larval prepping, larval rearing, and sex sorting
- Trapping and surveillance and post trapping species identification
- Arrange for vehicle logistics including maintenance, servicing, and regular checks of release and transport van
- Follow a schedule of field release of Verily reared mosquitoes at release sites.
- Conduct community engagement with residents around mosquito field trials, following the guidelines of Verily.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree with hands-on experience or equivalent practical experience
- Applications from candidates with experience in catering and service work are encouraged.
- Experience in automation, operations, production, or related field is optional but preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a team in a fast-paced environment with changing demands.
- Strong communications skills.
- Ability to drive a vehicle (optional but preferred)
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunity to work in one of the world's largest tech company, you will work in an environment that looks into growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' and send in your updated resume to Dashini.Raj@hays.com.my
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1222871