Your new company
Join one of the pioneering medical technology company today. They revolutionise medical equipment to enhance patient's quality of life. It is a brand-new role. Company located in Tuas.
Your new role
The client is looking for a driven, self starter with positive attitude. Willing to take up extra initiatives and contribute towards electrical engineering activities throughout the Product Development cycle.
What you'll need to succeed
- Product development and improvement
- Proficient with PCB layout, Schematic
- Close collaboration with the software team
- Conduct system implementation and testings
- Responsible for product related electronic hardware design activities
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor Degree or above in Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering
- 8 years of experience in electrical design in healthcare of similar industries
- Knowledge on EMI/EMC and other regulatory certifications would be an advantage
- Familiar with DFx and PCB software
- Familiar with Medical regulator standard (IEC 61580/IEC 60601) would be an advantage
You will be part of an pioneering organization who values employees and have a structured career growth with development opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remunerations.
What you need to do now
If you're keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV (word document) to email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] (Registration ID No. R22105664)
EA License No.: 07C3924 #1220791