Your new company
You’ll be working for a banking company who is looking for a Cyber Security Specialist. This will be a one-year contract to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
- Review the implementation of controls to improve Security posture for Cloud Native applications (including but not limited to microservices based architecture) conforming to the Bank’s Global Information Security Policies and Standards.
- Work with various security service lines, product owners and Public Cloud Infrastructure services providers to evaluate various security solutions to be implemented for the Bank’s cloud and container environments.
- Responsible for building and operationalizing security review of Cloud Native and Containerized Applications utilizing Public Cloud Infrastructure (IaaS and PaaS services from AWS and Azure) as well on-premises microservice based platforms.
- Perform the Threat Modelling for critical Cloud Applications, including Crown Jewels, using MITRE ATT&CK Framework or STRIDE as applicable.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Support cloud delivery teams in building security controls delivered as code.
- Support security architecture and design reviews for Cloud Native applications, including microservices based architecture.
- Support the validation of service design implementation for containerized and non-containerized services.
- Support the review and onboarding of security monitoring use cases for various security events.
- Have a good understanding of Network Connectivity for Hybrid and Multi-Cloud environments.
- Have good understanding of Cloud and on-premises Network Patterns, resiliency models, and high availability.
What you'll need to succeed
- Have a good understanding of end-to-end Network Security for defense in depth.
- Process includes the procedures and protocols on Domain Risk Meetings, MOM Templates, Audit Engagements, Risk Approvals, Risk Extensions, Risk Assessments and Risk reviews done by UORM’s and ensure consistency across domains.
- Maintain central data pertaining to Applications Support Risk & Control.
- Ensure Awareness of Rules of Engagement w.r.t Risk Management to all PSS Managers, stakeholders either directly or through UORM’s and Leadership to ensure consistency across domains Work with internal and external auditors support auditing requirements
- At least 10 years of professional experience working on Cyber Security and cloud domain
- Must have Certification in AWS .
- Container Certifications CKA, CKS, CKAD is a plus
- Have certification in any of the Security certifications like CISSP, CCSP, CISM, CISA, SANS
- Substantial experience in the banking industry, including demonstrated success in a similar role.
- Must possess sharp technical acumen, excellent interpersonal skills and multi-cultural awareness and sensitivity.
What you'll get in return
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed and highly varied stakeholders
- This role is open for Singaporean, Singapore PR and EP holder with notice period of max 1 month
- The max salary range for this role is 1 2 000 SGD – 1 4 000 SGD per month.
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1217641