Your new company
For our Client, the largest Private Banking and Asset Management group owned by an entrepreneurial family, we are looking for a Avaloq Release Manager.
Your new role
As an Avaloq Release Manager, you will be able to contribute to the further development in the international environment and take on the following tasks:
- Monitor and control the daily installation and deployment processes in the Avaloq environment
- Coordination between support units and other operational teams
- Support in incident management processes
- Identifying potential for improvement
- Collaboration in projects
You will be working in product oriented agile delivery teams with key stakeholders in APAC and EMEA. The international setup offers you to work remotely and in co-location spaces. Your line team is mainly located in Singapore
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Completed computer science education
- Profound knowledge in the operation of complex application environments
- Minimum 3 years experience of Avaloq (Certification)
- Experience in Avaloq ADAI (Avaloq Database Automatisation & Integration) tooling is an advantage
- Good understanding of technical contexts
- Quality awareness and autonomous way of working
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Ability to work in a team, quick comprehension and willingness to work outside of block hours if necessary (maintenance windows, releases, special projects)
- Experience in the Banking/Financial industry would be an added advantage
An excellent opportunity awaits you in one of the successful financial services organization, providing its' employees with a comprehensive suite of benefits alongside with a truly constructive and collaborative working environment and long-term progressive career path.
The organization believes in achieving success together and entrusting you with great responsibility, offering an environment in which everybody can contribute and share expertise, help establish agile ways of working and bring in innovative ideas.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
EA Personnel Registration No: R1550030 | EA License No: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D