Your new company
Your new company is one leading company in the maritime sector. They are looking to grow their team as business expands.
Your new role
As the (Assistant / Deputy) Finance Manager (GL), you will be responsible for the full spectrum of GL postings. You will also assist the finance team beyond GL functions such as Ap, Ar functions. You will also prepare statutory reporting and assist in budget and cash-flow forecast. GST returns and tax computation will also be under your purview/ You may also take on ad-hoc duties such as special projects.
What you'll need to succeed
Your experience in finance related role will lead to your success, you will need:
What you'll get in return
- You will also need a degree in Accountancy, Finance, or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 5 year of handling GL functions
- Strong IFRS knowledge and experience
- Experience with Oracle, Anaplan will be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills
What you need to do now
- Rewarding career with generous remuneration and flexi-benefits
- Career progression within the company and within regional offices
- Opportunities for training and development.
If you're interested in this role, please send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for a confidential chat.
Registration ID No: R1985870
EA License Number: 07C3924
Company Registration No: 200609504D
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1224988